FY20Q3 Security EMEAR Partner Ebook (Public)
The FY20Q3 Cybersecurity Growth and Enablement Partner Ebook is out ! Access our latest updates and exclusive partners' promotions.
This year Cisco Live EMEAR set several records including the highest attendance ever – 18,065 registrants and the highest ever overall satisfaction score. Security Partner Day saw your satisfaction rate increase by +7,6%. In addition, 96,55% of you agree / strongly agree that the content delivered met your business expectations. This feedback is very important so we can offer you the most relevant support and win together.
Security had another quarter of growth, demonstrating the criticality of security to the Cisco business as well as its importance to your customers. We have been on a journey to reimagine security and build the most comprehensive and integrated platform spanning network, endpoint, cloud and apps. In Q3, take advantage of new offers and discounts to maximize your profitability and deliver what your customers need. Like the new Competitive Takeout that helps you convert competitor customers to Cisco Email Security and AMP for Endpoints. Or prepare the future and explore the market opportunity of Security Managed Services. Our security management platform is here for you to manage and build new security business.
Yves Mertens, Director, Security Partner Organization EMEAR
Market and Analyst reviews
Understand the market and why Cisco leads the security pack
Targeting the security managed services partner opportunity (Canalys)
Matthew Ball, Principal Analyst at Canalys took to the stage at Security Partner Day to discuss the market opportunity of Security Managed Services and why partners must act fast.
- Breaches increase in frequency and scale and there is no sign of slowing down, whether in number of breaches or records lost
- Risks extend beyond data : personal or financial hack, but also manufacturing or healthcare facilities
In 2019, the tech industry remains the primary source of target (36% of breaches), the healthcare sector has been heavily targeted (18%). Government ranks third at 14%.
Small Businesses are especially under pressure as threats are evolving too fast for most to keep up
Few customers in EMEAR have made much progress. Nearly half of partners in EMEAR say their customers are either "head in sand" or "waking up at night" stage
The opportunity is growing fast. Estimate in 2020, cybersecurity spending will peak at US$14 billion and 17% of cybersecurity investment will be delivered as part of a managed service
Cisco Named a Leader in The 2019 Forrester Zero Trust Wave
"Cisco has adopted a zero-trust strategy and is well-positioned as a prominent zero-trust player."
The Forrester Wave™: Zero Trust eXtended Ecosystem Platform Providers, Q4 2019
In his latest report, Analyst Chase Cunningham has named Cisco a "prominent zero-trust player" and leader in providing zero-trust security for the enterprise. This recognition underlines our portfolio capability to address and solve your customers' most critical challenges :
- Provide a zero-trust security experience for your customers by securing theirs users and devices access to applications - with Duo Security
- Provide a zero-trust security experience for their workloads by securing connections between and within applications, across the multi-cloud - with Cisco Tetration
- Provide a zero-trust security experience for their workplace, securing connections across the network, including Internet of Things (IoT) - with Cisco SD-Access
Try Duo for yourself with the promotional Duo NFR offer. Learn more
Cisco Named a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls
The Cisco next-generation firewall portfolio allows you to protect your customers' workloads from an increasingly complex set of threats while delivering consistent security policies, visibility, and management experience. From their data center, branch offices, cloud environments, and everywhere in between, they can leverage the power of Cisco to turn their existing network infrastructure into an extension of their firewall solution.
Download 2019 Gartner MQ for Network Firewalls
Promote Gartner Magic Quadrant to your customers - new resources available.
Want to use analyst reviews or Cisco reports to run your own marketing campaign ?
Please connect to http://marketingvelocitycentral.cisco.com and leverage shareable content as well as pre-built marketing tools like web banners, social media kit or emails series.
Programs and promotions
Benefit from latest discounts and maximize your profitability
Act now and take advantage of the Email or Endpoint Security Replacement Promotion for Symantec customers.
Competitive Deal Registration Pricing
- Available on Email Security bundles, Email Security + AMP + Threatgrid bundles, or AMP for Endpoints
- Special discount on Cisco Email Security Appliance C195 and Cisco Content Security Management Appliance M195. Discount available for all other models. Engage with your PAM for more info.
Free Migration Services
Free Email Policy Migration for up to 4 appliances and 1 SMA. Available to current Symantec customers who are new to Cisco Email Security. Simply book the deal and send an email with customer details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The migration team will contact the customer to discuss scope and set up the migration timeline. Limitations apply. Find out more
Watch Maristelle Hosaka from the Email Security Product Management Team
Security Partner Discounts
Please engage with your PAM for more info
Try Duo for yourself! See how fast and easy it is to deploy multi-factor authentication in your environment. Take advantage of the Duo Promotional Not For Resale offer. Please consult you Partner account manager for details on
- Maximum level of discount if redeemed within Cisco FY20
- Number of seats with any Duo edition (MFA, Access, or Beyond); Duo standard PIDs
Available where all Duo products are sold. Two-tier partners must negotiate final pricing with their selected Distributor.
Learn about next events, available trainings and certifications
Coming Soon: Fire Jumper Recertification
Starting August 1st, we will be asking you to recertify your Fire Jumper status. You will have nine months from Aug 1, 2020 to recertify (by May 1, 2021), and the certification is valid for two years.
Recertification may be obtained by doing any of the following:
1. Providing proof of four documented POVs according to the proof of performance documents. The guidelines may be found in the POV best practices guidelines.
Please submit your documents to email@example.com with the following in the subject line: with “Fire Jumper Recertification.”. Or
2. Attend an in-person Fire Jumper EMEAR Base Tour and successfully pass the validations for Stages 3 & 4. Or
3. Complete the virtual training for Stages 3 & 4, request a virtual validation by using the Fire Jumper Academy Validation Request Form, and successfully pass the validations for Stages 3 & 4.
Please email our Fire Jumper team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions around the recertification process. Please put “Fire Jumper Recertification Inquiry” in the subject line so that we can address your concerns quickly.
Fire Jumper Academy for SEs - Fire Jumper Base Tour EMEAR Network Security
Security Fire Jumper Base Tour goal is to develop Partner Pre-Sales Security SEs that can lead customer engagements from sizing, scoping, and design through demonstration and proof-of-value. This event allows to validate Fire Jumper Stage 3 and 4. Participants are requested to validate the respective Stage 1 and 2 prior to the event.
Fire Jumper for AM: Stage III & IV
2-day training event to train and validate both Stage III and IV of the Fire Jumper for AM program. Stage III will be covered on Day 1 and Stage IV on Day 2
Stealthwatch Cloud Partner Technical Workshop
Learn how to use, deploy, and sell Stealthwatch Cloud! This 2-day workshop is aimed at Partner SEs and FEs with the first morning tailored for both Partner AMs and SEs/FEs.
09-Mar-20 09:00 AM AT Dubai, Dubayy, UAE
24-Mar-20 Feltham, United Kingdom
24-Mar-20 09:00 AM GMT Manchester, United Kingdom
DevNet Express Security Workshop
The Cisco DevNet developer program is the 'go-to' place to find the platforms, tools information, and experiences you need to create and build on Cisco Security platforms and technologies.
- 11-Mar-20 09:00 AM CET 2 Days Vienna, Wien, Austria
MERAKI & Cisco Security Integrations
- 11-Mar-20 09:00 AM CET 1 Day Vimercate, Italy
- 11-Mar-20 09:00 AM CET 1 Day Rome, Italy
Partner Interactive Webinars
Maximize profitability with Cisco Security Solutions
05-Mar-20 10:30 AM CET
Whether you find new opportunities, help existing customers migrate to next-generation Security solutions or activate dormant customers and help them transition to innovative Software models, we are committed all the way to increase your revenue potential and protect your margin following our architectural approach. Register for this Webinar to learn about our latest Security Programs and Promotions.
ACI with Algosec - A combined approach to stronger DC security
12-Mar-20 10:30 AM CET
Learn how solutions from Algosec have been tailor made to mesh perfectly with Cisco ACI (Software Defined Networking for the Data Centre) to create a much more powerful result. This is a technical session and live demonstration to show how these solutions work together and what problems they solve. More info on Cisco teaming up with AlgoSec.
ISE 101: Introduction to ISE role in Secure Access (Cisco Software-Defined Access)
17-Mar-20 10:30 AM CET
Cisco ISE (Identity service engine) is crucial in helping you to achieve visibility, segmentation and threat response across the campus network. Features like micro-segmentation, guest access, Cisco Platform Exchange Grid (PxGrid) ecosystem integrations. Are all crucial components for implementing Cisco Zero Trust Model.
Security Choice Enterprise Agreement (EA) Update
19-Mar-20 10:30 AM CET
The Cisco Security Choice Enterprise Agreement (EA), launched end of 2018, has been one of our key tools to win Security business with our customers. Join us to learn all about the Security Choice EA and how you can get most out of it. We also will cover the recent changes to be fully equipped to position and sell Security EA with your customers.
Introducing Cisco's Security Platform: Cisco SecureX
24-Mar-20 15:00 PM CET
Explore the newly launched cloud-based, open security platform. In addition to developing effective control points across network, application, cloud and endpoint; we have invested in deep integrations within our own technologies and with hundreds of third-parties. Now, existing and new customers can more simply experience the integrations that unify visibility, enable automation, and strengthen security posture at no extra cost and with no extra time to deploy. As a valued partner; you can demonstrate Cisco Security value faster and increase competitive wins and sell more enterprise agreements.
Cisco Secure SD-WAN: Overview & Update
25-Mar-20 15:00 PM CET
With new arising technologies and trends such as Multi-Cloud and evolution of the network perimeter security towards the Zero Trust model, Secure SD-WAN introduces the capabilities that will help to address your customers new challenges.
Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) 6.6 release features Deep Dive
31-Mar-20 10:30 AM CET
Technical update on upcoming FTD 6.6 feature set. Presentation and demo to introduce new features: new FMC management usability improvements, FTD Management operational changes (upgrade enhancements, low touch provisioning, SNMP polling and traps updates), VRF, Multi-Instance Clustering etc.
Stealthwatch Updates & AMP for Endpoints New Capabilities
Get ready to accelerate your customer's SOC operations with faster detections, simpler investigations, and immediate responses!
Cyber Security for the OT world
Digitization and convergence of IT and OT (industrial environment) is a challenge and an opportunity for all our customers. Securing IT and the OT is one of the major roadblocks seen in all vertical markets when launching such projects. Cisco recently acquired Sentryo a major player in the OT cybersecurity world and developed the Cisco 'Cyber Vision' solution. Please join this session to understand the value of the Cisco 'Cyber Vision' offering and discover new opportunities for you, as Cisco partners, to sell this solution and build your own services targeted to those environments.
New Exams Required for Express Specialization – Security Track
As a valued Security Partner, the Express Specialization – Security Track is your key to maintain a high level of expertise.
We have developed new content and exams within the Express Specialization – Security track.
The new training and exams will impact the Account Manager (AM) and Systems Engineer (SE) Roles
- New core training and exams for the Cisco Express Specialization - Security Track and Advanced Security Architecture Specialization programs.
- The exams include existing product updates including Stealthwatch Cloud, Duo, Cloud Security, NGFW, Meraki, Tetration (Secure DC), SD-Wan, SD Access, ACI and others.
An extended transition period is in place. Partners must achieve the new exams by February 28, 2020 if their specialization is currently up for renewal or following annual renewal date to remain compliant.
Account manager role
The Express and Advanced Security exams for the Account Manager (AM) have been consolidated into a single exam: "Security Architecture for Account Advanced Security Managers" - SAAM #700-760.
The combination of previous tests provide a more linear path to move from the Security track under Express Specializations to Advanced Security Specialization.
Systems Engineer role
The Systems Engineer (SE) exam has been released as a non-proctored exam. As a result, the cost of the exam has been reduced from $300 USD to $80 USD. "Security Architecture for Systems Advanced Security Engineers" - SASE #700-765
Review Express Specialization requirements
Market and position Cisco solutions to generate new demand
Symantec Competitive Takeout
In August 2019, Symantec sold their Enterprise business to Broadcom for $10.7B. In early January 2020, Broadcom sold the Symantec Cyber Security business to Accenture. A reduction in global resources is leaving some of Symantec’s customers vulnerable as they look for an alternate solution. The opportunity is ripe to convert these customers to Cisco Email Security and AMP for Endpoints.
- Email Security: Your customers' layered threat defence against the #1 attack vector
- AMP for Endpoints: Your customers' last line of defence protecting laptops, desktops, servers and mobile
Act now to take advantage of the Email or Endpoint Security Replacement Promotion for Symantec customers! Get incredible savings on Email Security and Email Security Plus bundles, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints, and all Email Security hardware appliances. Plus receive free basic email policy migration.
Learn more and convert competitive customers to Cisco Security customers.
Cisco Small Business Q3 Sprint. Take Security Further with SecurityPlus
Small businesses need security just like enterprises — but they often lack the awareness, skills and budget to adequately protect themselves. What if you could simply change that and show your customers two really quick, easy and cost-effective ways to protect their users and data?
This quarter, we propose an extremely targeted Sprint focused on two products that we know work wonders for small businesses: Umbrella and Duo. To drive the quickest and strongest results, we're specifically concentrating on existing customers with upsell motions. The key point is that these products are better together and they're so easy to integrate, manage and use.
Activate now, the SecurityPlus campaign is available on Marketing Velocity Central: https://mvc.cisco.com/securityplus
Customer value proposition
- AnyConnect to Duo. Your customers already know the importance of securing their users’ remote connections to business resources; that’s why they use a VPN. But multi-factor authentication is a key part of making their remote access effective, and Duo makes it easy for them and their users
- Meraki to Umbrella. What if your customers could protect every user on their Meraki network in minutes and they could do it without an additional appliance? That’s the magic of combining the Meraki MR wireless access points and Cisco Umbrella: a match made in the cloud
Download Partner ebook now
Detect, Investigate, Remediate Threats faster (Breach Defence)
Market and position Cisco Threat Response and generate new demand
Wouldn’t it be great if your customers could clone their security team? They could detect, investigate and remediate threats faster – and stay ahead of threats! Fortunately, they don’t have to. As a Cisco partner, you can help! Cisco Threat Response accelerates key security operations functions across Cisco security products in a single place. Cisco Threat Response is free and is included with the Cisco Security products that integrate with it: Umbrella, AMP for Endpoints, Email Security, Threat Grid, and now Firepower.
Supercharge your cybersecurity business by delivering exactly what your customers need:
- Help protect their reputation and assets
- Secure their customers’ data
- Defend them against cyberattacks
- Make it all easy to manage
Log in to marketingvelocitycentral.cisco.com. Then click on the "Browse campaigns" tab to look at all security campaigns. Or simply copy your local shortlink in the address bar.
This campaign includes :
- Sales enablement content : including Sales playbook, Call Guide, TDM and BDM presentations, Visibility Demo and Animated Demo Videos
- Marketing activity content : including Web Banners, email/social copyblock, 3x Email Automated Workflow, Web Plugin + Gated asset form
- Shareable content : including infographic, White Paper, 2x Quick Start Guides, 4x promotional video etc.
Modernize the Firewall : Install Base Refresh
Refresh Your Customers’ Security. Today's cyberattacks are more sophisticated than ever. While these threats have evolved, your customers' security tools have not. Help your customers refresh their security ecosystem, with a new Cisco Next Generation Firewall at its foundation.
Why Act Now ?
- Protect your customers base and gain visibility into highly vulnerable legacy accounts
- Pivot from NGFW Refresh to a complete Cisco Threat Defense Solution
- Penetrate the Small Business market by leveraging new Firepower 1000 Series
This campaign includes :
- Sales enablement content : including How To Sell Guide, Competitive and BDM deck
- Marketing activity content : including Shareable content, email/social copyblock, banners.
- Shareable content : including infographic, checklists, promotional video etc.
Now available in local languages. First, log in to Marketing Velocity Central. Then copy your local shortlink in the address bar:
Securing The Data Center
Cloud, Big Data, DevOps, and software-defined networking (SDN) are all changing the scope and function of the modern data center. Only Cisco provides an integrated security architecture that addresses three critical needs of the modern data center.
- Visibility: See everything with complete visibility of users, devices, networks, applications, workloads, and processes.
- Segmentation: Reduce the attack surface; prevent attackers from moving laterally within the data center with consistent enforcement, application whitelisting, and micro-segmentation.
- Threat Protection: Stop the breach; deploy multilayered threat sensors to quickly detect, block, and respond, preventing data theft and disruptions to business operations.
With the rate of change, increasing diversity, and growing complexity of applications, users, and devices and the ever-expanding security attack surface, your customers cannot keep pace. And as that attack surface increases, data theft opportunities also increase. So it is important for you to understand the challenges your customers are facing…
This campaign includes :
- Sales enablement content : including How-To-Sell Guide including how to engage, trigger questions and objection handling, How-To-Sell Video, and BDM deck.
- Marketing activity content : including Shareable content, email/social copyblock, banners.
- Shareable content : including infographics, white papers, Forrester Report and Opportunity Snapshots, promotional video.
Now available in local languages. First, log in to Marketing Velocity Central. Then copy your local shortlink in the address bar.
Change your business model and adapt to a new customer-driven reality
Lifecycle first: Unlocking the power of CX for Partners
We are committed to driving the best customer experience in the industry, together with the best partner ecosystem in the industry. Together we are customer obsessed. We use people, data, best practices and intelligence to create a differentiated, reliable experience in a way that no other vendor has.
Your opportunity is to differentiate yourself at every stage of the customer lifecycle: sell more of your services, differentiate with new lifecycle offers, deliver new managed services, increase product expansion, or improve renewal rates.
Our goal is simply to achieve a best-in-class renewal rate driven by the best customer experience in the industry. For partners, we introduced Recurring Revenue Metrics like Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), Available to Renew (ATR) or Attrition for reduced ARR or expired ATR.
Why is it important to book renewals on time?
Basically, if you're trying to renew an expired contract, it will be considered as a new business. As such, you will lose all visibility on the contract's line items, resulting in painful investigations and too much time spent on retrieving information. By booking renewals on time, not only will you keep your customers safe, you will preserve your visibility on line items, save precious time and measure real attrition so you can act accordingly.
Act now and take advantage of our Security Renewals Promotions valid until end of Q4FY20!
Our objective is to bring more flexibility and to help you be proactive, to improve on time renewals and renewals metrics through the usage of the CCWR platform, to simplify transactions for longtail business, and to bring a consistent approach across the region.
Promo codes auto apply in CCWR for Tier 1 partners. Distributors buy at standard price and claim back additional discounts when submitting their POs.
Long Tail partners can take advantage of promo for eligible products. Quote your deal in CCWR and engage with the Renewal Specialist for bigger deals to guarantee the best value proposition.
Cisco Cybersecurity Report Series
Explore and leverage Cisco latest reports
From Privacy to Profit: Achieving Positive Returns on Privacy Investments
Cisco Data Privacy Benchmark Study 2020
The latest Cisco Data Privacy Benchmark Study provides groundbreaking research and insights on keeping data safe, earning customer trust, and maximizing investments in data privacy.
In this report we explore organizations’ privacy spending and benefits to determine the ROI for privacy, assess the impact of privacy accountability, and consider the importance of privacy certifications in the vendor selection process. The primary data for this report came from a double-blind survey of 2,800 security and privacy professionals in 13 countries in late 2019.
- Download. From Privacy to Profit: Achieving Positive Returns on Privacy Investments: Cisco 2020 Data Privacy Benchmark Study (Report)
- Download. 2020 Data Privacy Study (Executive Summary Presentation). Presentation deck showing key benefits highlighted in the 22020 Data Privacy Study for use in presenting findings.
- Download. 2020 Data Privacy Study (Messaging). Content in this document may be leveraged as-is when creating external-facing marketing materials. Use for guidance in creating external and internal facing collateral and marketing efforts.
2019 Threats of the Year
Cybercriminals usually have specific organizations in mind when they’re planning an attack. Through this lens, we help organizations understand how to defend against them in this 2019 threat roundup report.
This report is based on combined threat research originally conducted for our ‘Threat of the Month’ blog series. It seeks to explore the last 12 months of the threat landscape, from direct and non-direct attacks, to the various tools used to evade detection.
- Download. 2019 Threats of the Year (Report)
Presentation deck showing key threats highlighted in the 2019 Threats of the Year Report for use in presenting findings.
- Download. 2019 Threats of the Year Report (Messaging).
Content in this document may be leveraged as-is when creating external-facing marketing materials. Use for guidance in creating external and internal facing collateral and marketing efforts.
The Security Bottom Line
How much security is enough?
When organizations have dozens of security products installed and still get breached, it begs the question: How much security is enough? How many products does an organization need? How much should be spent on security? We aim to answer these questions through a double-blind survey of approximately 80 security professionals, along with expert commentary.
- Increased spending does not always translate into greater security capability. Other factors must be considered, such as expertise and influence.
- Mid-size organizations with 1000 to 9999 employees are struggling the most to adequately secure their environments.
- Overall, organizations do not think they can afford the security they need, no matter what size they are or how much they are currently spending.
- The bigger the organization, the easier it is to influence third parties that affect its security posture.
How Much Security Do You Really Need? Read Blog by Wendy Nather
The Security Bottom Line. Download Report (PDF)
Cisco 2019 Consumer Privacy Survey
People care about privacy, but to what extent does it affect their behavior?
Our new study looks at the attitudes of 2600 adults regarding personal data, products and services they use, comfort level with new business models, and the impact of data privacy regulations. Our survey of attitudes about privacy highlights the emergence of "privacy-active" consumers.
What consumers tell us about privacy
- People care about privacy and many have already taken actions to protect it.
- Privacy regulations and policies provide “guardrails” for innovation and help build trust.
- Consumers value government’s role in regulating the use of data, and they view the GDPR very favorably.
- Many consumers (43%) say they still cannot effectively protect their data today.
Why We Must Get Data Privacy Right. Read Blog by Robert Waitman
Consumer Privacy Survey 2019. Download free report (PDF)
What's new ?
Stay informed with our latest announcements
Security Simplified. Profitability Maximized
Security Partner Day at Cisco Live EMEAR
Thank you for attending Security Partner Day at Cisco Live EMEAR
- Cybersecurity is a growing global market and still the most profitable business for Partners
- Cybersecurity generates a high-margin opportunity and the most revenue for partner services
- Cybersecurity offers predictable and long-term recurring revenue streams
This really was an informative and rewarding day! Well done to all for the hard work involved in creating this format and pulling it all together.
Mel Grove, Senior Security Consultant, Logicalis (UK)
Security Simplified. Profitability Maximized
Security Partner Day at Cisco Live EMEAR
Thank you for your presence at Security Partner Day!
See you next year in Amsterdam.
Congratulations to the winners of our Kahoot contest : Gary Dawkin (NTT Group), Kevin Rama (Softcat) and Lee Gatland (CAE Technology Services))
Cisco SecureX: a big leap is here...
By now you have seen the news. On February 24th, we announced the launch Cisco SecureX. Our security platform connects the breadth of Cisco’s integrated security portfolio and your customers entire security infrastructure for a consistent, simplified experience. SecureX will be included in all Cisco Security products as part of your customers’ existing investments and does not require them to install anything new. SecureX provides visibility, automation and out-of-the box integrations not only with Cisco Security, but with third party products that are part of their existing security infrastructure. SecureX speeds response times, unifies teams and provides value in minutes.
Your next steps:
- Learn and be ready to discuss Cisco SecureX with your customers. Many useful resources are already available on SalesConnect. Master the pitch, address the "How" Value, discuss several before and after situations with key outcomes for each etc.
- Talk to your customers about joining the Cisco SecureX waitlist. We will email them updates on when our SecureX beta program will be accepting new customers, the process for requesting a demo, related products and more exciting platform updates.
Secure Data Centre: Cisco teams up with AlgoSec
Automated Security Policy Management for Cisco Firewalls and Routers
AlgoSec simplifies, automates and orchestrates security policy management for Cisco devices to accelerate application delivery while ensuring security and continuous compliance across the enterprise. More info on https://www.algosec.com/cisco-algosec/
- Unify security policy management across cloud, SDN and on-premise networks
- Automate firewall and router changes 4x faster and eliminate misconfigurations and rework
- Cleanup and optimize firewall and router policies quickly and efficiently
- Proactively assess the impact of network changes to ensure continuous compliance
- Simplify and automate internal and regulatory firewall audits; reduce time and costs by up to 80%
Supported Cisco Devices:
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Cisco ASA Series Firewalls
- Cisco PIX Security Appliance
- Cisco Firewall Services Module (FWSM)
- Cisco Layer-3 Switches
- Cisco Security Manager
- Cisco IOS, IOS-XR and Nexus Routers (5K, 7K, 9K)
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Cisco Tetration Analytics
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
Announcing the new Cisco Umbrella Partner Portal
Transform your portfolio
Cisco Umbrella delivers security-as-a-service with the potential to be among the fastest growing sources of recurring revenue for your business. With no hardware or software to install, Umbrella provides rapid proof-of-value with its outstanding threat protection, simplified management console, and solid integration with your existing Cisco security and networking portfolio
This portal is dedicated to helping you gain customer interest and drive trial adoption - and driving your bottom line. Check it out: https://partners.umbrella.com
Duo is a key part of our Security strategy. Duo is a strategic component of Cisco’s Zero Trust offering, the most expansive zero-trust framework in the industry for securing access across the workforce, the workplace and the workload.
Duo products and services are available on Cisco’s Global Price List (GPL). We just released a new "Frequently Asked Questions on Duo", your one stop partner guide for Duo on Cisco GPL. Now available on SalesConnect, it covers Offer and Pricing, Deal Registration, Ordering and Provisioning, Renewals etc. Download now.